Update by user Dec 20, 2011

SORRY FOR THE DATE, PLEASE READ 2011 INSTEAD OF 2001

Original review posted by user Dec 20, 2011

Tests strips don't meet my expectations.I talked to very IMPOLITE and RUDE agents, holding 10 mns until line cut off.

Talked to Claudia Gomez introducing herself as a supervisor, she is very RUDE and doesn't worth that place. Jeez or Jen asked me to ship the order back for ( $116 + $8.76 = $125.48). Did and package received November 18 2001 in Brea.

I talked to Claudia several times, everytime she asked me to start again the story and held me on phone 10 minutes until line cut off and I have to dial again.VERY FRUSTRATED

Had an Experience with BIOUSA?

Comments

Columbia, South Carolina, United States #691479

When i called to place my order for my diabetic strips 6 mths worth i received only 1 box that would be able to be used i tried to work it out with the co the manger is is in possible to contact and to deal with though his staff he refuse to exchange the 3 unopened vials that i can't used and just exchange them.It is to bad that they do business like this and treat there customers like this.

As u no with diabetes i would have been a life long customer. This company needs to be put out of business .

They are ripping there customers off and putting there health at risk.THEY MUST BE STOPPED DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY